The major prize winner will receive:
- Return economy flights to Australia from the winner’s home country – courtesy of Qantas.
- Tertiary tuition for the 2014 Australian academic year (including English language, if required) at one of the 22 institutions supporting this competition
- A payment of $A15,000, paid in equal instalments every two weeks in to your National Australia Bank account – courtesy of the National Australia Bank
- One year of student accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- An unpaid internship of up to 10 weeks duration to be taken during 2014
- A package of telecommunications products and credit, and a tailored entertainment experience package including premium tickets to movies, concerts and sporting events in Australia in 2014 – courtesy of Telstra.
Weekly finalists’ prize
Seven finalists will win a study tour to Australia. The tour will run from 5 – 17 December and will include travel to Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; where finalists will meet with representatives from the 22 supporting institutions. The prize also includes:
- Return economy flights to Australia from the finalists’ home countries – courtesy of Qantas
- Economy flights around Australia – courtesy of Qantas
- Accommodation, meals, ground transport and other travel-related expenses.
See competition terms and conditions for full details of the prizes and conditions.
For the future of Community and Youth
Proudly supported by Gegeen team:
Gegeen: 976-75750965, 98321673
Visa: 976-9920 7936, 88077936
Sydney: 61+410 063 125, +61-407353505