Khyataduudad terrorist gej orgomjlogdson uigar emegteid Australia uls orognoh erh ogtsiimaadaa. Ene 2 ulsiin complex hariltsaa ih evguitej bn shw, kk.
- Australia tries to halt slide in China ties August 20, 2009, 6:54 pm
- Australia soothes China on separatists August 20, 2009, 5:04 pm
- China ambassador not rushed back: Smith August 20, 2009, 12:29 pm
- Dalai Lama cannot sit in Senate gallery August 20, 2009, 11:32 am
- I’ll make tax authorities pay: Hogan August 20, 2009, 4:54 pm
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd says the Australian government will decide who is allowed to enter the nation – without needing permission from any other country.
Referring to the case of Uighur activist Rebiya Kadeer, who the Chinese government has labelled a terrorist, Mr Rudd defended the government’s decision to grant her an entry visa. Үргэлжлүүлэн унших